LEARN FROM THE BEST [ATHLETE & COACH]
- Director’s Coaching Resume
- Shaina Dabbs, former Division I pitcher at NC state; former Division I college coach at Georgia Tech, UT-Chattanooga, and UNCG
- Miranda Rodriguez, former Division I catcher at NC State; former professional athlete and coach, Division I college coach at Drexel; former Division II college coach at Queens University of Charlotte
- Emily Pierce, former standout pitcher and high school coach at Holly Springs HS & SW Randolph
- Collaboration & Mentoring
- Evaluate talent
- Practice planning
- Game strategy
RECRUITING AND COACHING ADVANTAGE
- Opportunities to be invited to yearly recruiting and coaching seminars to learn more about the game and recruiting process for the next level.
- We will help evaluate talent and work together to be sure all athletes get an opportunity to be seen if they desire to play at the next level.
- Opportunity to consult with staff on tournament selection, camps options, tryouts and more.
TEAM STORE & MARKETING
- Assist in team store set-up where uniforms and fan gear are delivered directly to your athletes.
- Easy team management and branding opportunities.
- Contracts with Wilson, Demarini, and EvoShield.
- We will promote the successes of your team on the Dirtbags website and social media.
- We will post tryouts on both Softball and Baseball social media, websites and email lists.
- Share firsthand playing and coaching experience to provide knowledge about the game.
- Line-up organization, play call, pitch calling.
- Opportunity to have staff consult during practices to work with your athletes and coaches on drills to further their game knowledge and skill.
- After tournaments [if necessary], we will work with you through game strategies and continue to develop game-day processes.
STANDARDS & SELECTION & COMMUNITY
- Focused on mentorship, knowledge, and skill development.
- Visions, values, and goals must align.
- Grow the community around the organization
- Positive role models to young women [“If I See It, I Can Be It”]
- Inspire, mentor, and spread the love of the game to those around us
- Our teams’ appearance and conduct will provide a positive example for all around